Monday, 8 February 2016

Today, me and Jacob decided to start work on the map for our title sequence. We managed to find a photo off of Google of a futuristic city style map and, we decided to put this on to Photoshop using the iMac's and begin editing the image to our specific tastes. After putting the image of the map on to Photoshop, we decided to use Google Images to search for symbols that could represent the different cults (The Evangelists, The Rebels, The Illuminati, The Scavengers and The Government) located around the city map. After this, we used 'Dafont' to find a font that we felt was appropriate and fitting to the style of our map and, the style of our title sequence. The font that we decided to use was the font 'Orion' taken from Dafont.